Rising above the historic and business districts of the city, The Westin Tianjin is part of a new landmark building in the heart of Tianjin. 275 spacious light filled and contemporary guest rooms with sophisticated furnishings from Herman Millar chairs and the Westin’s signature Heavenly Beds® are complemented by plush bathrooms featuring decadent rainforest showers. High speed wireless internet, giant LCD TV screens, and iPod docking stations helps guests stay connected.
Rising above the historic and business districts of the city, The Westin Tianjin is on the doorstep of international business offices and nestled amongst the city’s historic concession precincts, renowned for their unique architecture and streets.
How to get there
Nearest Airport:Tianjin Binhai International Airport (25 kilometers)
Nearest Railway Station:Tianjin Railway Station (3 kilometers)
Nearest Metro/BTS Station:Xiaobailou Station (0.08 kilometers)
Second Nearest Airport:Beijing Capital International Airpor (125 kilometers)
Second nearest Railway Station:Weiguodao Station (5 kilometers)
Second nearest Metro/BTS Station:Yingkoudao Station (0.09 kilometers)
Cultural discovery is also a short stroll away. The hotel is just moments from the Haihe River and its new promenade as well as near the city’s impressive collection of museums, memorials and exhibition halls.
Discover Tianjin’s best department stores and renowned Ancient Culture Street, where clothing, accessories, paintings and specialty crafts await just five minutes away. Browse local and international brands in the exciting retail precinct located within the hotel.
Escape to a realm of relaxation and rejuvenation at The Westin Tianjin featuring 275 rooms and suites over 22 floors.
All of the guest rooms and suites provide a luxurious place to retreat from the bustle of the city. Spacious, light filled accommodation with sophisticated furnishings from Herman Millar chairs and the Westin’s signature Heavenly Beds® are complemented by plush bathrooms featuring decadent rainforest showers.
- Extra breakfast: RMB 159 per pax per day.
- Extra bed: RMB 230 per bed per night.
- Extra person: RMB 230 per pax (Only applicable to Executive Club Room and Renewal Suite).
- Rates of Executive Club Room and Renewal Suite only for one person, can enjoy Executive Lounge Benefits.
- Executive Lounge Access: VIP Check-in/out,breakfast, Free Internet, Evening Cocktail, One Time 3 pieces free laundry, One Hour free use of the Executive Lounge Meeting room during the stay. All Day snacks and drinks.
- Rates for Westin Room and Westin Deluxe Room do NOT include breakfast and internet.
- Rates are valid until for 31 Dec 2013.
- WD is weekend, from Friday to Sunday.
- WE is weekday, from Monday to Thursday.
- Rates are inclusive of 15% service charge.
- Free wifi in hotel public area (1F lobby, 2F Qba, 3F Prego & Meeting Room, 4F Chinese Rest, 5F Workout and 6F SPA).
- Rates for 2-5 May, please refer to "Special Offer".
In the case of no-show, or if the booking is cancelled less than 2 working days prior to check-in, one room night will be charged by the Apartment to the Credit Card.